If you need help to change a situation of violence?



Couppe Safe House can be contacted through the contact us section or call us on 73477303.


Call into your local Police Station and ask for someone with experience in dealing with domestic violence. Ask if there is a Sexual Offenses Squad (SOS) at the station and ask them to assist you.


Call the Family and Sexual Violence Action Committee (FSVAC) in your area. The National help line number is 

1-tok kauselin helpin lain 7150 8000 is a free call phone counselling line that can be reached from 7am to 7pm.

See the section on how to get a protection order on this site and ask for help from the District Court to get an order.

© 2023 by Couppe House Papua New Guinea